RF RECEIVER (1-Channel)
- One channel RF receiver compatible with all ENFORCER 315MHz transmitters (2, 3 and 4-channel RF receivers also available)
- Use to control IIDAS® alarm systems, garage door opener, house lights, alarm control panel, or other devices via remote control
- 10A @ 24VDC or 120VAC per channel, NO/NC/COM
- Frequency 315MHz
- This revolutionary receiver incorporates:
- Hi-Q SELECTIVITY and a CODING IC for rejecting unwanted RF signals.
- HIGHER SENSITIVITY for greater operating distances.
- UNSURPASSED ANTENNA MATCHING CAPABILITIES so the receiver is less affected by how and where mounted.
- GREATER TUNING STABILITY so the receiver’s frequency remains unaffected by shock and vibration.
- LED indicates RF reception, learn mode entered, transmitter learned, memory cleared
- Mode switch for easy transmitter learning
- Learns up to 15 transmitters
- 5 Output modes (programmable): 4-Second momentary, 1-Second momentary, Toggle, Validity (Validity: receiver outputs for as long as the transmitter button is pressed), Latch
- Screw terminals for simple connection
- Accepts ENFORCER fixed code or CODEBUMP™ transmitters
Click here to see user instructions for the RF receiver (One-Channel).
|Type||WIRELESS – Single-Channel RF Receiver|
|Operating voltage||11~24 VAC/VDC|
|Range||Up to 500′ (150m) with SECO-LARM transmitter. Range will vary.|
|Dimensions||3-1/8″ x 2-9/16″ x 1″ (80 x 65 x 25 mm)|
|Relay Rating||Form C dry relay contact (NO/NC/COM); max 10 Amp at 24VDC or 120VAC per channel.|
|Current Draw||8mA@12VDC (standby), 30mA/channel @12VDC (activated).|
|Extended Range Antenna Compatible||Yes (SK-91ERSD)|
|Connectors||5 Quick-connect screw terminals (+, -, with NO/NC/COM)|