IIDAS® VE-103DA Vending Alarm System
• IIDAS® 1020 controller
• 12 VDC battery pack, & harness
• 130 db piezo siren
• Magnetic contact door switch
• L-bracket, spacers, adhesive tape, quick splices, wire nuts, cable ties
• Warning label and installation instructions
The 103DA Vending Alarm System
The 103DA Vending Alarm System features the IIDAS® 1020 security controller which includes a variable impact/abuse sensor, automatic reset (after 30 seconds), door trigger input, wide voltage range (5 to 15 VDC), low current drain (.01 UA @ 12VDC), and an optional relay output.
Custom modifications of BRW’s IIDAS® controllers and security systems are available. These include:
• varying the duration of the alarm output,
• changing the sensitivity of the impact/abuse sensor;
• adding a relay output,
• utilization of alternate power sources, and
• substitution of alarm system components.
Call or email BRW for further information regarding custom modifications of this alarm system.
Additional TIP Function
A tip function may be added to the impact/abuse and door protection of BRW’s IIDAS® security systems by incorporating a TIP module as an accessory.