IIDAS® TVM-107KA Ticket (TVM) Alarm System
• IIDAS® 1020 controller
• 12 VDC battery pack & harness
• 130 db piezo siren
• Magnetic contact door switch
• Tubular switch lock & key to arm and disarm the system
• L-bracket, spacers, adhesive tape, quick splices, wire nuts, cable ties
• Warning label and installation instructions
The 107KA Ticket (TVM) Alarm System
The 107KA Ticket (TVM) Alarm System features the IIDAS® 1020 controller which includes a variable impact/abuse sensor, automatic reset (after 30 seconds), door trigger input, tubular switch lock and key for arming and disarming, wide voltage range (5 to 15 VDC), low current drain (.01 UA @ 12VDC), and an optional relay output.
Custom modifications of BRW’s IIDAS® controllers and security systems are available. These include:
- varying the duration of the alarm output,
- changing the sensitivity of the impact/abuse sensor;
- adding a relay output,
- utilization of alternate power sources, and
- substitution of alarm system components.
Call or email BRW for further information regarding custom modifications to this alarm system.
Additional TIP Function
A tip function may be added to the impact/abuse and door protection of BRW’s IIDAS® security systems by incorporating a TIP module as an accessory.