BRW Control Systems is dedicated to providing reliable, versatile and inexpensive electronic security systems for all types of point-of-sale and publicly accessible equipment.
Since 1990, BRW’s unique alarm systems have provided exceptional quality and state-of-the-art design for its customers. Custom applications for OEMs are available. BRW is happy to provide prospective customers with price quotes for any of its products.
Inquiries from customers and distributors concerning technical and installation issues, or new security applications, are welcome.
Ongoing research and development by the company’s engineers will ensure continued improvement of the IIDAS® security systems and accessories offered by BRW, and result in new products with enhanced asset protection for all types of point-of-sale (POS) and publicly accessible equipment.
Acrylic Design Associates, Greenwald Industries, The Vendo Company, Standard Change Makers, Inc., ITC Systems (USA), Inc., American Changer Corporation, AVT, Inc., Cubic Corporation (Cubic Transportation Systems & Cubic Global Defense), Ganart Technologies, USI/The Wittern Group (USelectIt, Fawn Manufacturing), N.E.N. Rainbow Crane Co., American Games, Inc., Technik Manufacturing, Inc. , KMS-Kiosk, Ltd., formerly Digital Payment Technologies Corporation, International Game Technology (aka IGT Corporation, formerly GTECH Corporation), Incomm (formerly Data Wave Systems, Inc.), Fastcorp, LLC, Meridian Kiosks, Pro Touch Manufacturing, Ltd., VenTek International, Reynolds & Reynolds, KeyTrak Systems, Glenview Coin Systems, Inc., NRT Technology Corporation, Kiosk Information Systems, and many more.
Aramark, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, 7 UP, Mac-Gray Services, Inc., U.S.ATM Services LLC, Glacier Water Services, Imperial Vending Services, Inc., Mother Earth Water, Inc., Western Semone, Water Group 7, CSC ServiceWorks, BG Electronics Company, VisionComm Enterprises, Inc., Humanetics, Changemaker Corporation, Coinmach Corporation, Hospitality Kiosks Asia Pacific, Consolidated Smart Systems, Plains All American Pipeline, L.P., Travel Center Entertainment, Coinamatic Canada, Inc., Taitek Components Co., Ltd., HK Laundry Equipment, Inc., CompuLink, Live Bait Vending, Microplex, Inc., VinCo, Evergreen Security Services, Ice House America, TurnKey Kiosks, City of Del Mar, RH Electronics, DGM Controls, Matrix Bridge, Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), Nutravending, Wash Multifamily Laundry Systems, Photo Works Interactive, Yankee Equipment Systems, Western Semone, Pacific Parking Systems, Inc., Newark Electronics, SnacKing Services, LLC, U.S. Veterans Canteen Service, Canteen Corporation, U.S. Postal Service, Sodexo, and hundreds of others.
7 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR POINT-OF-SALE AND PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE EQUIPMENT . . .
- BRW’s Integrated Impact Detection Alarm System, or IIDAS® (Eye-Des), can reduce equipment damage and related expenses and loss of revenue caused by:
- excessive abuse,
- severe impact,
- forcible entry,
- unauthorized intrusion, and
- IIDAS® may decrease insurance premiums because enhancing security protection for point-of-sale (POS) and publicly accessible equipment can result in discounts on property insurance rates.
- IIDAS®security systems protect all types of point-of-sale and publicly accessible equipment, including:
- vending machines,
- coin amusement & video games,
- debit/smart/calling card machines,
- automated ITVMs (ticket machines),
- self-service ATMs and kiosks,
- currency & coin changer machines,
- lottery pull-tab & scratch-off ticket machines.
- IIDAS®security controllers feature:
- a precision designed and adjustable impact/abuse sensor,
- an integrated circuit that will activate audible, visible or silent alarms, and will interface with IP and CCTV cameras or other peripheral devices,
- an external trigger input with the capacity to monitor coin compartment or service doors, and sound an alarm if an unauthorized intruder opens any protected access door.
- IIDAS®controllers and security systems may be customized by:
- varying the duration of the alarm output signal,
- modifying the sensitivity of the impact/abuse sensor,
- adding a relay output signal,
- adding a tip function to the impact/abuse and intrusion protection of any IIDAS® security system,
- utilizing alternate power sources, and
- substituting alarm system components.
- IIDAS®controllers can operate with power sources ranging from 5VDC (TTL) to 15VDC.
- IIDAS®are controllers designed for years of reliable service, and each is encapsulated to withstand severe environmental conditions.